Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that remote work is the future, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative group product manager ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
About the Role
As Time Doctor continues to grow, we’re looking for an outcome-driven Group Product Manager to both manage and drive the development of the key features in our flagship product. You’ll will also lead and mentor a team of product managers, promoting a culture of innovation, simplicity, and user-centric design. You'll be working with a talented team on a product that has traction with significant growth opportunities.
- Define and implement product strategies in alignment with company vision and goals.
- Own and manage the product roadmap for our web application, ensuring the delivery of user-centric, high-quality, and scalable solutions.
- Distill complex product requirements into simple, elegant solutions that meet both user and business needs.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success teams, to drive product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Leverage data and customer feedback to drive informed product decisions and improvements.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use features.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our users - their pains, preferences, and needs - to influence the product roadmap.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of Product Managers, guiding them towards achieving key product goals and objectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience in product management within a B2B SaaS environment, with a proven track record of managing a successful product lifecycle.
- Experience managing a team of Product Managers.
- A talent for usability and UX, with the ability to turn complex product requirements into elegant solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.