Nexaya supports and develops market-leading businesses and startup companies in selected industries and sectors by being an active partner that provides input on overall technology strategy, management, and operational and cybersecurity issues.
About the role:
We are looking for someone who can initiate:
- Develop and oversee testing schedules in client-server environments, addressing various browsers and devices to ensure that content is displayed as intended.
- Produce, refactor and review quality code.
- Recommend system solutions by researching, comparing and analyzing market and products; including but not limited to scalability, feasibility, efficiency, advantages and disadvantages of custom development vs purchase alternatives.
- Tech-and cross-department team player, raising the performance and speed bar of the own team.
- Create and maintain clean backlogs/sprints.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders, product- and project managers, QA-teams, Front-end teams and other developers regarding any given progress on the long-term technology roadmap.
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs.
- Refactor and write code and tests, build prototypes, debug and troubleshoot, analyze and predict potential bottlenecks.
- Design robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients.
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems in the cloud including micro- and decoupled services.
- Build and optimize web applications for agility, performance and scalability.
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science
- 7+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs, specifically for mobile apps.
- Experience in tech-stacks / languages / services such as PHP, Python, Node.js, Jenkins, CI/CD, GitHub, Lambda, (non) Relational Databases, Serverless, Containers.
- Excellent foundation in computer science and algorithms.
- Nice to have: AWS Certified (DevOps, SAA, SAP)
- Experience in architecting on AWS
- Experience in building highly secure web applications/components
- Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies
- Growth mindset that challenges the status quo and focuses on outside-the-box ideas and solutions.
- Social and Medical insurance.
- Annual appraisals.
- Courses and development.
- Commuter benefits